Rules & Regulations
The admission seeker is to apply for admission only on the prescribed form available at the school
reception & submit the following documents with the Admission Form:
NOTE: The Principal reserves the right to refuse admission to any admission seeker without assigning the reason
- 1. Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority
- 2. Transfer Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate
- 3. Aadhar Card
- 4. Report Card of the previous academic year
- 5. Character Certificate
- 6. Fitness Certificate
Payment of the School Fee
- The school fee is to be deposited by the tenth day of each month without fail.
- If the tenth day of the month happens to be a holiday, the fee will be accepted on the next working day without fine.
- If the fee is not paid by the tenth day of the month, a 2ne of Rs 5 per day (from 11th to 15th) shall be charged for the late payment of the school fee.
If dues are not paid by the fifteenth day of the month, the student's name will be removed from the rolls
without any prior information.
If the student seeks readmission, he/she will have to pay the arrears of the fee and allied charges along with
the readmission fee i.e. Rs 500/-.
The fee for the month of May & June is to be deposited in the month of May and the fee for February & March
is to be deposited in the month of February.
The school fee and other charges are non-refundable and shall not be adjusted in any other account under
The school fee and other charges may be paid in cash or through a Demand Draft drawn in favour of JKP
International School payable at Sonepat.
Removal and Withdrawl
- The principal reserves the right to strike off the name of the student who misbehaves towards peers, teachers
and non-teaching members of the staff.
- Any student caught using unfair means during an examination will not be retained on the school rolls.
If a student stops attending the school without any prior information to the school authorities, his/her name
will be removed from the school rolls after six consecutive days.
Parents are required to give one month's advance written notice to the authority concerned for the withdrawal
of the children. The transfer Certificate will be issued only after the school's dues are fully paid for the complete
Expectations from students
A student admitted to the school is supposed to observe all the rules and regulations of the school. If he/she
violates them, he/she shall have to face a strict disciplinary action. A student should:
- have at least 75% attendance
- not remain absent from the school
- not damage the school property
- not bring costly articles to school
- not bring sharp edged and injury causing articles
- not use harsh and abusive language
- come to school in the prescribed school uniform
- not come late to school
- not use unfair means in exams
- keep the identity card with him/her
bring his/her exercise books to school as per the time table
- bring the school diary daily
- converse only in English
participate in the scholastic and co-scholastic
- develop a positive approach
- read extra book